Friday, November 11, 2011

Crisis

I had never really realized how much the different crises I've had in my life affected me. I knew that the hard things we do in life are the things that really matter most, but I didn't realize the extent. It was very interesting to hear about all of the different things that people in my class went through that they feel helped them and their families. When we received the assignment to think of different crises we've experienced in our families I was thinking great. I've had like. . .two. But now I realize that it isn't the event itself which causes a crisis but how we reacted to them. I think that my family has had a couple of near misses where a stress or event could have ended in a crisis but didn't because of the way we handled it. I decided that I'm very lucky to be in a family where I can learn the correct way to react. It will save me a lot of heartache in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment