Friday, October 7, 2011

Hugs and Kisses!

I've found that the boundaries in my family are very loose. We are very affectionate people. We like to make it clear and feel clearly the love that is in our family. I really like it this way, but that's obviously because I grew up with it like that. We are also very inclusive. There are no strangers at my home.  If one of us brings a friend home to stay the night, after family prayer, they get a kiss from my parents along with the rest of us. I think sometimes this can be awkward for them, and I never really thought of that until we were talking about the different family cultures in class. I realized how much we say 'I love you' in our family, both in what we say and do. I love that. It think it is the most important thing in the world to know that you are loved. This video help illustrate the importance of family.
I think that is a very special movie. I especially love the quote by Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment